Fiberglass boom

Message text written by "Frank Viggiano"

 A few years back I had purchased a fiberglass boom to mount my Sat
antennas
on for my G5400. I have forgotten where I got it. I am in need of another.
Can anyone supply a source?<

Don't know exactly what you had before, but the best I found was from M2
antennas    http://www.m2inc.com/

This boom is thicker wall and does not droop with big antennas.

I have had mine for several years and is without a doubt the strongest and
best I have seen.

Perry WB8OTH