Re: Thoughts on future "FM birds" (was: proposal for,maximizing fm le o contacts)

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:18:44 -0400 (EDT), Bob Bruninga <bruninga@nadn.navy.mil> wrote:

> Anyway, I want to let some students here work up such a design just to
> flesh it out...

What about the folks that don't have a 2M SSB rig on their mobile units? It
would be slick to have 10M SSB up and 2M FM down. Overall though, I think
that type of design has great possibilities :)

Jeff

             --  Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF  --
             --   Jefferson County Sheriff's Department   --
             --    B'ham, AL USA  jeffj@notachance.com    --
             --         http://www.NotAChance.com         --
             --  NotSoQuick.com & NotSoQuick.net Domain   --
             --  Names For Sale or Trade, Email Me Info   --