Re: proposal for maximizing fm leo contacts

Rag chewing is a pass-time as old amateur radio.  Are you saying what you
want to do is "more important" than what some other operators want to do,
because their goals are different than yours?  To many people the idea of
chasing grid squares is silly.  Maybe grid square chasers should be asked to
chase grid squares "on a different bird".

Send flames to ka0yos@amsat.org

73,
Joe