RE: Feed line help

According to A Suhner catalog I have lying around,
RG-6A/U has the following characteristics:
Imp:			75 +/- 3ohms
Atten @ ~430MHz:	~21dB/100metres
Inner cond:		StCu    (st? + cooper) (Single strand I believe)
Dielectric:		PE
1st Outer Cond:	CuAg
2nd Outer Cond:	Cu
Jacket:		PVC 2
Outer Dia.		8.45mm
Connector group:	U23
Weight:		11Kg/100m

FYI: I believe this atten is worse than RG-8. ALSO NOTE 75 Ohms!!
Dave
VK5DSM