Feed line help

I met a TV mini-dish installer today, and after asking him what kind of feed
line they use and describing what I wanted to use it for (turned in to a
long description of amateur satellite operation), he offered to sell me as
much as I want.

I'm not very well versed in feed lines, so maybe I can get some advice on if
this will work well to feed 2m, 70cm, and maybe higher freq. satellite

It's RG-6, with a braided center conductor and foam core.  I didn't get that
great a look at it, but he called it "Flooded" cable (an explanation of what
that means would be nice too).

I can buy it from him at $0.15/ft, which seems cheap, but I don't know if it
will work well, what the loss is like, or what the heck "Flooded" cable

Any help?

Samuel, W7YYY

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this