Re: proposal for maximizing fm leo contacts

on 8/15/00 8:38 PM, denmorr@bellsouth.net at denmorr@bellsouth.net wrote:

>> As the FM LEO satellites are used by many to simply say hi to their
>> friends and there are many that do not care for collecting grid squares,

How many times in a day do two people need to say,

"Hi Joe.  How you doing."
"Fine Jim.  Just fine.  How's the gout?"

Seriously, there are some people that say hi to the same folks nearly every
pass.    They should really be asked to rag chew on a different bird.
Perhaps we need more than a single channel FM bird if people really want to
limit their satellite contacts to FM.

73,

Jon
NA9D