EM52/EM53 Thanks

Thanks to all that responded to my query this morning.  Most suggested that
some who would like to work those grids may not be on the AMSAT-BB or have
e-mail capability.  I had not considered this.  I now don't know what is
fair - allow those that are on the list to have first dibs or allow all to
call at one time like a DX pile-up.  I really liked Bruce's idea of a pilot
station and thought I could improve upon it with just a list, but, again, my
"list" doesn't take other situations into consideration.  I am just trying
to maximize stations worked in the shortest amount of time.

Tnx for the suggestions and I'll keep you posted on a possible sked.

73,
Joel, K2SAT
k2sat@amsat.org