FS PacComm PSK-1

I recently came into possession of a PacComm PSK-1 for which
I have no present need.  It came to me from another ham, and
I've not tried it on the air, but it looks nearly new,
powers up correctly, and the controls and LED display
operate as they should to indicate the various operating
modes.  I have no reason to believe that it is not in
perfect working order for use with APRS or other operation
of 1200 bps pacsats, or to copy 400 bps PSK telemetry from
P3D (hopefully someday soon).  It is in the original box
with all manuals, cables, and the "wall wart" power supply.
PacComm will sell you one new right now for $239 plus
shipping.  You can have this one, like new, for just $85
plus shipping (reasonable offers considered).  Please email
me directly, not on the list.

I also have a Tekk KS-900 440 MHz packet transceiver for
sale, if anyone is interested.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
              http://pages.cfu.net/~mjohns/index.html