Re: RF trips power supply

Hi
I had the same problem on a home brew supply.  The problem ...
rectification in the gate circuit of the crowbar SCR.  Solution, polace
a bypass capacitor as close to the gate of the SCR as possible.  May
also need to place a choke in series with the gate of the SCR and bypass
it's input.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV