RF trips power supply

I know this is off topic, but I thought I would try here first.  I have an
Astron RS-12A power supply that
I use to power my satellite rig that has a problem, any time I key my HF rig
the power supply will
shut down.  It seems to do it on all HF bands, and even on low power.  My
other Astron power supplies
work fine.  Could it just be this model, or has an RF bypass cap failed
somewhere.  The HF rig is powered
from an Astron RS-35M and sets about 3 ft from the 12a on a shelf about 1.5
ft below the rigs which sit
side by side on the table above.
73 Jim KI0BK