[Fwd: Question abt. P3D Article]

Dear All,

I've got the following question, which might be interesting for all who are

> I read with interest your article in the July/August issue of The AMSAT Journal. I have a question regarding Figure 1, the initial orbit
> of P3D.
> The ground track seems to indicate a Westerly launch, with the sat. impacting the ocean somewhere in Southeast Asia. Neither
> seems likely.
> Would you please elaborate on the meaning of the illustration?

Indeed, we are launched to the east.

The ground track on Figure 1 shows not the launch track, but the ground track
for the *next* apogee of P3-D..

Sorry for the confusion, I should have made that clear somewhere in the text..

73s Peter DB2OS