From: David M. Tipton, PhD [mailto:tiptond@psi.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 7:25 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Connectors to Coax installation

	Is anybody out there in the D/FW area good at putting N- Connectors
on?  I
have 4 of them that I'd like to put on some 9913 that I have laying around
the shack.  I'm not good at this one facet of the hobby.  I do okay
soldering circuit boards, but those connectors just get me every time.

	I'd be happy to schedule as convient.  I'm catching a lot of flack
over my
use of RG-8 (Even if it is working) and want to see what replacing my cable
will get me.  Something tells me, it will actually help on the weak signal
work I do more than the FM Satellites.

Dave