New Icom Satellite Radio, IC-910H?

Hi All:
Last month i posted a memo asking if anyone had any data on the Icom910.
I only received a few comments.
To deepen the mystery, the web page which had the picture and specifics
has pull the pages off.  so now you cant even get a picture
of the new satellite radio.

The www.icomamerica.com web page has no production satellite radios
listed.

here are some comments i did receive

Miles,
Jerry, K5OE
Thanks for posting the URL.  I have been looking for a pic of that rig
for a
while.  The IC-746 discussion group had a report from the UK last March
on
the IC-910H, stating the expected specs were 100 W on 2 m, 75 w on 70
cm, AND
25 W on 23 cm.  There has been no real news since then except for the
official discontinuation of the IC-821H by Icom.  The Japanese site only
says
to "check back soon for a new satellite radio."

Looking closely at the picture, it appears they have followed the
dual-band
AF/RF/SQL knobs of the predecessors and have also NOT put in a sub-band
VFO
knob like the FT-847 (too bad).  The rig does sport a "satellite"
button, but
I don't see any sign of DSP functions.  Also missing seem to be those
little
buttons on the IC-820/821H that turned on the 12 VDC power on the coax
(so
handy for powering your Drake 13 cm downconverter).  It also appears to
be a
mobile design, not a desk top design like it's predecessors; maybe 50%
bigger
than an FT-100 or IC-706.  However, one interesting thing is it looks
like
both VFO's are tuned to 23 cm, so dual-in-band receive looks like it is
possible in this new design.

A big question is:  where/when is the IC-746Pro (with 70 cm)?  Followed
by:
where/when is the FT-847 Mark V (with better HF IF/filters, an SWR
meter,
VOX, and a CW memory keyer, and a fix to the CAT/tuner problem)
:-))??

73,
Jerry, K5OE