Free to good home!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Following a shack clearance, I have available the following items which
would be of use to satellite aficionados:

2m 9x9 crossed Tonna
70cm 19x19 crossed Tonna
2m 7x7 crossed semi homebrew ZL special
70cm 11x11 crossed semi homebrew ZL special
2m/70cm dual band yagi Watson DBY-2759 (see www.wsplc.com) 5 ele on 2m, 9
ele on 70cm (2 off)

All these items are either new or very nearly new, GWO, non-smokers etc,
with original instructions. In total over GBP400 worth of antennas.

I am willing to donate these for free to worthy causes such as clubs or
schools. If it's for private use, I suggest that a donation be made to
AMSAT-UK for P3D.

Private donor collects (Central London), or I may be able to help with
delivery if you're a worthy cause.

73 Howard G6LVB