RE: SUCESS!

True Confession here...  Both my Transmit and Receive antennas are fed with
El-Cheapo Radio Shack RG-8 with the connectors that came on it and a pair
of N to SO-239 adapters for 70cm.  Works exceptionally well.  No problems
at all..  When I feed the AO-10 Antennas, I plan to use 9914, but those are
a little more critical.

Dave