From: nh6vb@juno.com [mailto:nh6vb@juno.com]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 3:16 PM
To: na9d@mindspring.com
Cc: k6yk@juno.com; tiptond@psi.com; denmorr@bellsouth.net;
molou@big-river.net; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] SUCESS!

Jon,
I cannot agree with you. Sure a pre amp is a wonderful but expensive
piece of equipment but, we are talking about the low flyers! An antenna
like the "ARROW" is more than sufficient and costs way less than a decent
pre amp. If that does not work than it is time to junk your receiver!
73, Peter, NH6VB. ALOHA.