Manuals for Paccomm Sprint 2

Hi all,

This message is really only applicable to those of you here in
Australia - apologies to everyone else.

I recently acquired a PacComm Sprint 2 TNC to get onto the digital
birds.  However, when I finally came to get it all put together, I
realised that I didnt have the proper technical manual - all I have is
the generic "Command Reference" which is the same for all the PacComm
TNC's.

I was wondering if there are any amateurs around here (Sydney, NSW)
who have a Sprint 2, and wouldnt mind lending me their copy of the
technical manual so I can take some copies - will pay return postage
etc.

BTW - Thanks to all who replied to my enquiry about mounting crossed
Yagis - I think I'll just go for the "+" configuration as it will be
easier to mount - I'm using a non-conduction mounting boom so it
shouldnt be too much of a problem.

Thanks in advance

73 de James VK2UJF
Sydney, Australia