Re: Re: SUCESS!

Hi Jon,

You're probably right on a lot of counts.  I found that the FM Birds
offered the quickest path to getting on and having a little bit of
sucess.  I did get into this with full intentions of getting on the FO
Birds and ultimately AO-10 and 3D.  I have a 2MCP14 sitting in the box
still.. I haven't had the time to put it together.

I will say this...  I'm really interested in trying to build a few home
brew beams.  Possibly some Quagi's.  2 of those gives you pretty good gain
with Circular Polarization.

I figure that it all comes in spurts.  I got the FO and FM birds
capability.  Next will be the AO-10.

On that note, I'm gonna turn on my handheld and see if I can hear from
SO-35 from hotel room here in Atlanta..  I really wish there were more FM
Only birds out there for this very reason.

Dave