Re: Weather Satellites

Paul NL7IW wrote:

>Where can I find a listing of frequencies and modes used by the
>different weather satellites?

Did you get the information you needed? Weather satellites
are great fun, and an endlessly fascinating source of pretty
pictures.

I laid out and etched the front end board for my HRPT radio
last night. I'll test it at 1691 MHz - it's much easier to
tweak things with satellites that don't move!

My doorstop computer seems to have ample I/O capability. A
brainless little test program did 870 000 I/O port reads per
second, when all I need is a little over 80 000 per second
to inhale the entire data stream (665 400 / 8)...

                                   - Hospital/Shafte