Re: SUCESS!

Jon,
I cannot agree with you. Sure a pre amp is a wonderful but expensive
piece of equipment but, we are talking about the low flyers! An antenna
like the "ARROW" is more than sufficient and costs way less than a decent
pre amp. If that does not work than it is time to junk your receiver!
73, Peter, NH6VB. ALOHA.