Re: Need info on UO-14

Date sent:      	Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:54:18 -0700
From:           	David Rice <dave@wsi.net>
To:             	amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject:        	[amsat-bb] Need info on UO-14

> Is there a web page that I can get more info on UO-14. I looked on
> AMSAT.ORG but did not find anything there. I would like to work this
> bird and need schedules, modes etc. Thanks.

schedules.... 24 hours per day - ON
mode... FM
frequency... 435.070Mhz FM +/- doppler downlink
     145.975Mhz FM uplink

if you want to know when it will be over your location and do not have a
tracking program, i would suggest...
http://www.heavens-above.com
passes less than 10 degrees are not given so you might miss some of the
lower elevation passes. not a big deal if you only have an ht and rubber
duck.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@houston.rr.com
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on TVRONet GE-4, T16 Upper, 5.8MHz