Re: UO-14 Passes

I think your problem might be the Eggbeater antenna. I've played around
with mine and found they don't work very well. A simple verical antenna
worked better for me on the 70cm Leo sats. My thoughts on the eggbeater:
they're great to use for uplinking but not good for receiving.  Beams are
always best. Find someone in your area that has a working oscar array and
plug in your radio or track UO-14 with a handhelp beam. You'll be surprised
at the difference in recption.