Re: FodTrack & Win98

Yeah, I noticed that there wasn't any traffic on FO-20 today either.  I
copied the downlink fine and even attempted to put a signal through
it..  (Couldn't find myself, but that will come in time...)  I need to find
that piece of paper that AMSAT sent me when I joined that the approximate
corresponding freq.

Good Luck..  Doubt I'll ever work ya there being on this side of the world,
but maybe on P3D some day.. Or AO-10 on a pass favoring you.

Dave, N8KXA