Grid Square EM72

My suspicions are confimed - many of you need EM72 - a very low population
density grid square of pine trees and possums!  The Pine Mountain DX Rangers
will plan a Gridpedition to EM72 in the next few weeks and will give at
least a week's notice on this reflector.  We will at least work the Saturday
night passes on UO-14 with 5 watts and an Arrow.  We will try to return
later to work UO-14, SO-35, AO-27, AO-10, RS-13, RS-15, FO-20 and FO-29.  We
just acquired a 736R and need to build an antenna (K5OE's Texas Potato
Masher II).  We probably will stop by our favorite all you can eat buffet
(Deep South cooking) in Warm Springs, GA and eat a few fried green tomatoes!
Such hardship to hand out a grid square!

73,
Dennis
WA4ZJJ