N5AFV operation from EN45

QSL cards for my July 27-30, 2000 operation from EN45 in north Wisconsin
were mailed several days ago.  Mailing of the cards was delayed because my
computer was zapped by a voltage surge that came in over the phone line
during a thunderstorm early last week.  If you worked me while I was in
Wisconsin and have not received a card, please send me your QSL card and I
will get one back to you.

Allen Mattis N5AFV
5314 Wigton Drive
Houston, TX  77096-5115