CN84 will try to be active today

Hi everyone,
    I'm going to try to be active on AO-10, FO-20 and what ever else
I can get on in the next ~4-6 hours from the Polk Co fair in
Rickreal, OR,  CN84.
    Depending on what's available for HF rigs close I will even try
RS 14 and 13.
   Don't look for perfect operating. I've not been real active lately
and I've been sick for the last couple of days.  (FLU)
    73, Mike  KA7HBB.
PS   I may also use the Polk Co ares Call of W7PLK.

Mike Nason

ka7hbb@navicom.com
ka7hbb@amsat.org
mike_nason@hp.com