Re: Need Grid Squares?

On Friday, 11 August 2000, WA4ZJJ wrote:

> Also, has anyone operated as a civilian from Guantanamo Bay?  Would
> appreciate any advice.

I've worked many civilians operating from Gitmo during DX contests.
However, when I ask them how they obtained permission to operate from a
military installation, they get very closed-mouth about it.  Lots of
luck on this one (unless you personally know someone with a few stars on
his collar).  :-)

I'm ex-military myself with a Top Secret clearance and Morse Intercept
background and I can't even get near the place (if that tells you
anything).

73 //Garie *K8KFJ*