Need Grid Squares?

The Pine Mountain DX Rangers is a group of hams in the south metro of
Atlanta, GA that initially formed to participate in HF contests.  We have
since discovered the FM satellites (UO-14/AO-27/SO-35) and our activities
now include as many passes as possible.

The group recently operated from Costa Rica as K4QFF/TI8 and made a number
of satellite contacts.  We are now asking which grid squares are needed in
our area.  We all live in FM73 - heavily populated.  Please let us know
which grid squares you need in the Southeast - we will then plan some
"gridpeditions" and will notify the reflector at least a week ahead.

Also, has anyone operated as a civilian from Guantanamo Bay?  Would
appreciate any advice.

73,
Dennis C. Morris
WA4ZJJ