RE: lots of new sat operators

A good tool for this is the POS screen on a TM-D700 with a GPS attached.  It
shows your lat/lon as well as 6 digit grid square.  I'm going to be using it
to find the border of DN13/23 this weekend.  Email me if you need one of
those, I'll be working SO-35 and UO-14 (maybe AO-27) FM voice.

I'll be looking into how far out in the desert the quad of DN12/13/22/23 is.
If I can manage to get out there without crossing private property or any
impassible objects, I may be working that quad later this month.

Samuel, W7YYY

Jim Shorney said:

DO NOT read, copy or disseminate this