AT-600

At 05:04 PM 8/9/2000 -7, you wrote:
>Please note that the frequency expansion mod "Doesn't " need to
>be done for 430-400 operation.  In fact mine covered 430 - 400
>right out of the box. Also, the complete frequency expansion
>mod is keyboard entry and opens the radio up completely.
If we're talking the ADI radio, mine already shipped with expanded
frequencies.  ADI makes a big deal of the fact that the radio can scan
public safety channels and programs it with "Gordon West's Favorite
Frequencies" (which I promptly overwrote. :))  Keeping this on topic, I
have not tried mine on the birds yet.

Take care,

Dave

David Moisan, N1KGH   ARES/SKYWARN                dmoisan@shore.net