Yokohama´s Ham Fair 2000 and /KH6

I will be visiting the Ham Fair 2000 at Yokohama next week. If you are
going please let me know so we can meet.  I don’t know if there is going to
be an AMSAT boot but I will look for it.

This weekend I will be in Honolulu. If any merciful KH6 would aloud me to
use his station to make a satellite QSO with my stateside callsing for the
first time ever I will appreciate very much. (Dualbander and arrow is

73 de Ramón XE1KK / W1RSV
www.xe1kk.net
xe1kk@xe1kk.net