Re: Television coverage of Phase 3D launch.

Here in Europe we are expecting the launch to be shown on the Astra 1C
satellite at
19.2 deg East on 11.141GHz horizontal in clear analogue 625 line PAL from
the Bayerisches Fernsehen outlet.

They normally show a space program after 00.00 UTC and always, I am told,
show the ESA launches live or one hour after the event.

This is not, unfortunately, shown live on the web but I have found a site
that seems to show stills that update every 5 seconds, although the quality
does not appear wonderful and there is no sound!

http://onlinetv.tvtoday.de/onlinetv/frameset_inhalt.hbs?SENDER=BR&RATE=5&USR

your mileage will vary I am sure!

regards

Graham G3VZV