Has anybody heard A0-27 today (8/10/00) in NA ?

Is A0-27 undergoing a software load ?  This was my first try on A0-27 and I
couldn't hear it.  I tried as pass early this morning  and one later this
morning.  The last one was a very high elevation pass, 73 deg.  I know it
isn't my radio or antenna because on scanned downed the band and caught the
FO-29 digitalker by chance !  I can also hear FO-20 without any problem.
Any ideas ?

Jeff
N8EIP