Re: SO-35

Hi Arthur,

> I will be conducting an Amsat net this week and I normally give
> out the passes for AO-27 & UO-14. This week I will be giving out
> SO-35 and would like someone to tell me if it can be relayed on
> voice for all passes.

Not sure if I understand your question.  Do you mean to ask if the
net can be relayed via Sunsat during voice passes?  That would depend
on local custom, but I'm not sure how popular you'll be for doing
that.  ;-)  If you want to know where to find the latest schedule for
Sunsat voice passes, have a look at <http://sunsat.ee.sun.ac.za>.
Normally there will be one voice pass per day in the late afternoon
or evening.  All other passes are available for UI digipeating (as
used by APRS, for example).

73 de ZR1CBC, Johann