Tonight: The Learning Channel

Sorry for the late notice, I meant to post this earlier today but
tonight at 9:00pmEDT (0100UTC) on The Learning Channel:

SPACE: The Final Junkyard

Spent rockets, discarded fuel tanks and millions of other fragments,
all traveling at 20,000 mph, litter our solar system. Because a fleck
of paint is capable of shattering a shuttle windshield, scientists
fear a collision of devastating proportions.

Enjoy & 73,
--
jeff davis, n9avg
http://n9avg.org/