RE: Palm OS Sat Tracker

On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:44:23 -0400, "David M. Tipton, PhD" <tiptond@psi.com> wrote:

> Not sure about CE SPecific, but someone on here is using a PSIon..  Is that
> a CE Machine?
>
> You're right about the Palm software.  I'm absolutely amazed at how A) Easy
> it was to configure B) How flexible it seems to be in making pass predictions.

I just love my doublespeed, 32MB HP200LX that I use STS Plus on along with
predict and any other DOS tracking software :-)

Jeff

             --  Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF  --
             --   Jefferson County Sheriff's Department   --
             --    B'ham, AL USA  jeffj@notachance.com    --
             --         http://www.NotAChance.com         --
             --  NotSoQuick.com & NotSoQuick.net Domain   --
             --  Names For Sale or Trade, Email Me Info   --