footprint stretching

Hello
Back when RS-15 was hot I enjoyed working DX on that bird.  Almost
footprint edge to edge.  Various stations could be found at specific
frequencies doing the same thing.  From CN87 I have worked into Europe &
JA.  Most of these contacts were made at less than 10 degrees of aos/los.
 So there's not a lot of time  to find each other.  With a sizeable
passband, time is of the essence. Is there, or should there be a
designated "frequency watering hole" on our current leo's for those of us
who want to engage in this activity?  With enough interest perhaps a
consensus can be developed.
73...Bob...W7LRD