Yaesu VX-5R / ADI AT-600

Does anyone has any firsthand experience with either the Yaesu VX-5R or the
ADI AT-600? If so, could you let me know the pros and cons of either unit.
I'm leaning towards the VX-5R because of it's shortwave receiving
capabilities. Thanks in advance!

Jeff

             --  Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF  --
             --   Jefferson County Sheriff's Department   --
             --    B'ham, AL USA  jeffj@notachance.com    --
             --         http://www.NotAChance.com         --
             --  NotSoQuick.com & NotSoQuick.net Domain   --
             --  Names For Sale or Trade, Email Me Info   --