ISS altitude route, day=221

           TIME ORBIT REVOLUTION (summary)   ISS Complex 25544
                              (Period day= 120 to day= 221, 2000)

     revolution/day
                 I                                  _-_
                 I                                I       ---__
  15.6500  I                                I                -__
                 I                                I
--_
I                            -__
  15.7000  I
I                                  -_   _---
                 I-_
I                                       --
                 I    -_                       I
  15.7500  I        -_                   I
                 I           -_                I
                 I              -_             I
  15.7600  I                  -_         I
                 I                     -_      I
                 I                        -_   I
  15.7700  I  x_________x_________x_________x_________x_______
                  apr                 may                jun
jul                aug

epoch revolution

      Docking STS 101: 21 may 2000;
      Adjust orbit: 23 may 2000;
      Docking Zvezda module: 23 jul 2000;
      Adjust orbit(Zvezda engines): 30 jul 2000;

      Takes a look at Internet keplers European mirror database,

       FTP address at:  alphalma.cnrs-mrs.fr  or  194.199.99.2

         FTP login: anonymous     Password: your call please
         Directory:   pub/astro    Download:   get filename

      And by the WEB at URL: ftp://alphalma.cnrs-mrs.fr/pub/astro/

                     OPEN 24/24, up to date 24/24

              Jean-Claude:  F8RCI@F6KED.FPCA.FRA.EU
                   e-mail:  fb1rci@lma.cnrs-mrs.fr