Re: mounting crossed yagis

Thanks to the list --  "the presentation you refer to was in 1993 at the
Arlington,TX 11th space symposium."

It was a good presentation.  Kent, wa5vjb had used an antenna range.  The
conclusion was there were a couple of key areas (Specific distances from the
driven element to be avoided), but the majority of the boom was fair game
for attaching a metallic cross boom.  Kent is much more of an authority on
the subject than I.  Fortunately, the point will pretty much be moot when we
start hanging dishes on our crossbooms instead of yagis.

73,
Joe