Grids

I'm sorry, do to a failure of the hydraulic motor on the stern anchor winch
 needed to prevent the boat from broaching when beached and unloading). We
returned back to Seward.

We did make three beach landings on three very small beaches but after
dragging 55 gal drums of gas up off the beach, I was just too tired to set up
the equipment and play radio. Sleep seemed to be a better idea........

 With very nasty WX coming from the West, everyone voted ( the one that was
sea-sick the entire time, had both of his hands up ) to carry on with the
"Great Alaska Adventure" at a later date. To have continued on would not have
been the safest nor the smartest thing to do.

Again I'm sorry for not making it on the birds.......Next time!!!!!

de Mike "Hop-sing" West
WL7BQM