QSL's

Hi All,
 To all whom had contacts with me on my recent trips, I hope to be able to
create those cards in the near future. I am having some strange problems
with my computer, that originated while I was on my trip to the east coast.
I cannot download the pics from my one camera or transfer JPEG's and other
files to another drive for saving without being corrupted. as soon as I get
it squared away I will produce those cards and get them sent out.
73s Chris