Worked All States effort

Hi all,
    As most any of you that have talked to me very much on the air are
aware, I am trying to finish up getting Worked All States via
satellite.  I'm getting down to the last few where there just are not
much in the way of satellite stations that are active.  Therefore, I
would like to invite stations that are capable of operating on the
analog satellites that are on the list of states below to schedule a
conversation from your state so that I can finish up WAS.  I would
prefer to use FO-20 or FO-29 for these contacts, but I can use AO-10 (if
it's working) as long as it's not too far out, and as a last resort, the
FM satellites.  The only other request is that I need to get QSLs in
order get the WAS award so if you are not going to QSL, at least let me
know that you refuse to QSL - I'll try to find someone else.

The missing states are:
New Hampshire
West Virginia

Thanks & 73