AO-10 DX

Whlie operating AO-10B this morning I notice the following:

- There were more european stations that I expected (...but I was not
optimistic), I didn´t copy any stateside station.
- Severe QSB with frequency changes (dopler like) makes even short QSOs
difficult
- QSOs were made in two or three "waves" of QSB. Each QSB wave was about
1.5 minutes.
- Stations worked included old timers (DC8TS and IW2FEA) as well as new
stations, at least from me, (ON1DO and EB1FG).

73 de Ramon, XE1KK / W1RSV
www.xe1kk.net