What can I download at 38k4?

I have read with interest the discussion of installing the Symek IF board in
the Yaesu FT-736.  I am using the 736 with homebrew antennas and a homebrew
AZ/EL rotator with good results on the analog birds.  Before I make the
investment to go digital, I was wondering what is available on the
satellites.  I understand that UO-36 has an on-board camera, but does anyone
post messages or have discussions such as we have on this maillist or on
Usenet?  Also, would I have any problem accessing the satellites with my
current station that has a manually tuned radio and manually pointed antennas?

Thanks for any info...

A. J.

W4NM