Need to Know Grids for Trip to Sacramento and Las Vegas

Hi Gang...

I'll be in Sacramento, CA for my niece's wedding 8/17-8/20, and then in Las
Vegas until 8/23, and will attempt to hit some overhead UO-14 passes with my
HT and flexible whip if time permits.  Could someone please tell me what grid
squares I'll be in at these locations?

As an aside (and off topic), could someone in those areas please suggest
some local 440 Mhz repeaters with good HT coverage of downtown Sac., and for
my visit to the "strip" in Vegas?

Thanks!
Frank
wb2bxo@arrl.net