Re: Antenna array phasing questions

> > I've just completed building four FO-22 yagis for 432 MHz as per
> > the plans in the ARRL handbook, but have some questions about
> > mounting them in an array.
>
> What page is this antenna on and which year of handbook? Would like to
> take a look at this one.
>
> --
> James KD4DLA

It's in chapter 20 and has been in there every year for quite a while now.
"A High-Perormance 432-MHz Yagi" by K1FO.  There are specific
instructions for a 22 element and a 33 element version, but the element
tables extend to 40 elements allowing you to build whatever length
you desire.  Several manufacturers make "FO-22" or "FO-25" antennas
for 432 or for ATV.  They are all based upon this design by K1FO.
If you have any questions about building them just drop me a line.

-Mac, KB8YHV
Alamogordo, NM