Re: SO-35 Help

Hello Steve.

05 Aug 00 08:16, you wrote to AMSAT:

 SH> @   for <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>; Sat, 5 Aug 2000 08:20:34 -0400 (EDT)
 SH> Could someone pls let me know the info on SO-35.  The web page is down
 SH> and I am looking for the times for US passes.  Also , is it still
 SH> doing the APRS mode for US passes ?

I also maintain a copy of the pass information.  Have a look at
http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed/so-35.html

and if that's broken, also a mirror at http://qsy.to/vk3jed/so-35.html

You will need to look at the "International SO-35 schedule" to find US details.
This section is a copy of the one posted on the Sunsat homepage.

FYI, the page is structured as follows:

TOP
Detailed VK/ZL voice pass info
Provisional VK/ZL voice pass info (usually empty)
International schedules from the Sunsat team
Complete listing of passes for Melbourne, Australia (to assist VK/ZL packet
ops).

Hope this helps.

Tony