Re: SO-35 Help

Hi Steve,

> Could someone pls let me know the info on SO-35.  The web page is
> down and I am looking for the times for US passes.  Also , is it
> still doing the APRS mode for US passes ?

The website seems fine from here.  Must be the connection to the
outside world.  :-(  Digipeating is enabled whenever the voice passes
are not.  The voice repeater schedule is updated every two to three
weeks.  See the remainder of the latest schedule below.

Kind regards,
Johann, ZR1CBC

-------------------------
Japan