Re: SO-35 Help

http://www.heavens-above.com/  lists all amateur sattelite passes for a 24
hour period.  Very useful resource for not only looking up passes, but also
for verifying that your tracking software is set up correctly.  Just be
careful though.  For some reason, the "Bedford, TX" that they show on their
site seems to differ by about 10 minutes from what my tracking software
says, and just for the record, my software is usually very
accurate.  So...  Just keep it in mind..  When I was in Virginia, the
"Heavens above" site was right on.

Cheers,
Dave, N8KXA